If I’d lived my life by what others were thinkin’, the heart inside me would’ve died

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed by enforced insanity

Someone had to reach for the risin’ star, I guess it was up to me

"Up to Me" by Bob Dylan)

Monday, December 12, 2005

Tribute to a Young Writer: Luke Pfister

Salute to young Lucas!

Composer, writer, poet, musician.
The unfinished manuscript: "The Temptation of Saint Marcus" is written like the light of stars spent
in a long journey to earth.
We stand with our mitts open
for the catch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lead, kindly light, amid th'encircling gloom, lead Thou me on!
Keep Thou my feet; I do not ask to see the distant scene; one step enough for me.

Cardinal John Henry Newman

Scriptor said...

Thanks to St. Marcus for this needful reminder.