If I’d lived my life by what others were thinkin’, the heart inside me would’ve died

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed by enforced insanity

Someone had to reach for the risin’ star, I guess it was up to me

"Up to Me" by Bob Dylan)

Monday, December 26, 2005

Celtic Radio: Image 2

II.
(Canal du Midi: Azille)

Dull grey fish leaps into my mind
Horse hooves clatter
Bright green lizard pounces on a dusty stone.
Chipmunks chatter.

Brown boar scratches the scented forest floor.
Red fly mushroom beckons from the soil
Purple flowers sway in my eyes
Quartz crackles from the highest hills.
Bees buzz round my footstep
Wind rattles the broad sycamore’s leaves and branch

Sur le canal
God leaps into my mind.
Celtic Radio and the Fourth Dimension
Soft, slow
Like Sunday morning
Like water calm
Finding myself/
Love of God surrounds.
I am a radio playing his peace to all Things.

No comments: