If I’d lived my life by what others were thinkin’, the heart inside me would’ve died

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed by enforced insanity

Someone had to reach for the risin’ star, I guess it was up to me

"Up to Me" by Bob Dylan)

Monday, June 05, 2017

Sapiens: A Brief History of Mankind ---- Must Read: But for Another Reason

http://www.businessinsider.com/bill-gates-mark-zuckerberg-and-barack-obama-recommend-this-book-2017-6

Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and Barack Obama all recommend this book---that recommends it as a NON-read in my estimation (what do any of these men know about human nature?).  But since at least with Bill Gates who attempts to rule the world with his billions funding chemtrails, global, universal immunization---yet, has no real background in anthropology, or philosophical anthropology---and Mark Zuckerberg's knowledge is limited to computing---one must take note of their recommendation for another reason: it may provide a clue as to their misguided efforts at ruling the world and their do-gooder philanthropy which has an ulterior motive. For this reason perhaps it should be read.

No comments: