If I’d lived my life by what others were thinkin’, the heart inside me would’ve died

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed by enforced insanity

Someone had to reach for the risin’ star, I guess it was up to me

"Up to Me" by Bob Dylan)

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Truthdig: Chris Hedges on the So-called Intelligence Assessment of Russian Cyberhacking

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/the_real_purpose_of_the_us_governments_report_on_alleged_hacking_by_russi

I agree with Hedges' view on this amateur intelligence report which demonstrates exactly how intelligent the CIA, FBI and NSA are---not very!

Moreover, I agree that when you see a document this flimsy with absolutely no evidence cited, you must ask yourself why these agencies are stretching out their necks in this manner. It reveals pernicious intention of the highest degree.

What exactly is the premise: that voters for Clinton were inexplicably compelled by this "influence" to change their minds and vote for Donald Trump? Yes, I am sure that happened. Not. And if not this, then what exactly did the influence accomplish? Nothing. If it accomplished nothing then why waste the agents valuable time on such an assessment.

I have not seen such dubious intelligence since the CIA Attempted to discredit Benjamin Franklin as a "liability" (click below).  Such intelligence gurus are really a disappointment. I guess what they mean by 'intelligence' is the ability to paranoiacally project bizarre narratives which begin with 'what if?'---the dreaded subjunctive hypothetical. Question: What if worms had machine guns? Answer: Robins would not mess with them!

Before we start to use the word 'intelligence', we should make an effort to define the term.

 http://franklinjunto.blogspot.com/2015/04/franklin-accused-afresh-in-cia-diclosure.html

No comments: