If I’d lived my life by what others were thinkin’, the heart inside me would’ve died

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed by enforced insanity

Someone had to reach for the risin’ star, I guess it was up to me

"Up to Me" by Bob Dylan)

Friday, November 02, 2012

Prayer of a Frog

Today Most Blessed of Days
Today is blessed---today, of all days, the one dipped into the river of eternal presence--the holy Now!

Let your mind be still now! Truth everywhere shines, and everywhere my open eyes bathe in its glory. God is not far away in a distant time or land, God is this Presence---here and now.

The Kingdom of Heaven, like a seed grows into the smallest leaves and into the depths of the sky. It grows in the warm soil of my heart. I see God, I hear God!

There is nothing to separate me from God, no mountain, no sea.



No comments: