If I’d lived my life by what others were thinkin’, the heart inside me would’ve died

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed by enforced insanity

Someone had to reach for the risin’ star, I guess it was up to me

"Up to Me" by Bob Dylan)

Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Comment on Dustography or is it Dustology?

Revelation 3:2 New International Version (NIV)

Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God.
http://crunchkin.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2007-02-09T16:04:00-05:00&max-results=50


More than 10 years have passed. I have begun to review the posts I made in February of 2007---first of all I was lead to re-read the prophetic interpretation of Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven'---then I found these dustography photographs these should be printed on first class paper and properly framed---it is prophetic art.

But more than this: I wish to reflect here on the fact that if you were awake in February 2007 (and not all who walk in this world are awake :)

...if you were awake in February 2007, and stayed awake until now (!)
...then you can see how we have trudged our way into the Obama Administration (a surreal trek to be sure), the financial collapse, the BP oil spill, Osama bin Laden taken out, Bengazi) ...we march into the Trump presidency! But mind you, you are awake, so this means that you did not fall for the political bifurcation, nor agree only to discuss the talking points generated by NPR or FoxNews!

If you were awake you would have already known that Rupert Murdoch held the publishing prerogative in 95% of all news media outlets.

If you were awake you would also have at least considered the possibility that some of the so-called conspiracy theories might merit looking into!

If you were awake you had observed that technology went rampant in a massive viral mutation morphing into every nook and crannie of the commercial, material world.

If you were awake?

When are you going to wake up?





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oerPhBas2ko

No comments: