If I’d lived my life by what others were thinkin’, the heart inside me would’ve died

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed by enforced insanity

Someone had to reach for the risin’ star, I guess it was up to me

"Up to Me" by Bob Dylan)

Thursday, February 01, 2018

Response to Geoengineers

IF the sun refused to shine
and they succeed in blotting out the sun---
 I would still find the light in sparks and in the woodfire;
and should the woodfires cease to burn,
I would yet find the truth of God in the soil.
Should they eradicate the earth and all of its soil
I would still find God in the minerals and ash
and should all of the soils disappear
I would still find God in my eyesight
and if I lose my sight I will still find God in my soul.
Were I to lose my soul then I should find myself in the Lord's arms once again.

No comments: