If I’d lived my life by what others were thinkin’, the heart inside me would’ve died

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed by enforced insanity

Someone had to reach for the risin’ star, I guess it was up to me

"Up to Me" by Bob Dylan)

Friday, January 12, 2018

David W. Titley and David Keith: Scientists now Wear Two Hats

A new trend has scientists and in particular climate scientists also having simultaneous academic teaching positions and authority in public policy alongside consulting roles and roles within the government and defense departments.

Example #1: David W. Titley (retired US military, Penn State faculty in two domains, government role)

http://news.psu.edu/story/500394/2018/01/11/research/titley-chair-new-advisory-committee-national-academies?utm_source=newswire&utm_medium=email&utm_term=500496_HTML&utm_content=01-11-2018-22-19&utm_campaign=Penn%20State%20Today


Example #2: David keith (harvard faculty in 2 domains; keith group)

https://www.seas.harvard.edu/directory/dkeith
Figure it out yourself---universities are now acting as double agents with top secret military research and public policy hidden in plain sight---

No comments: