If I’d lived my life by what others were thinkin’, the heart inside me would’ve died

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed by enforced insanity

Someone had to reach for the risin’ star, I guess it was up to me

"Up to Me" by Bob Dylan)

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Just Imagine This....

Imagine...Getting a manifest which lists the amount of time one spends computing (especially wasting time on futile and vain pursuits)....Like: You wasted 300 hundred hours on Youtube or Facebook.

THen imagine being billed for all of these hours of wasted time.
THen consider that all of your wasted hours on the computer are not a waste for the surveillance inner cadres and the data analysis firms that plot your every blink and move. THey profit from your wasted time.

THen realize that the companies and groups that analyze data are almost never good---that is, that they have never once done  single good deed for any one actual living person.

Finally realize that you are "working" for the adversary---someone or something that plots to destroy your actual individual truth and goodness. 

No comments: