If I’d lived my life by what others were thinkin’, the heart inside me would’ve died

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed by enforced insanity

Someone had to reach for the risin’ star, I guess it was up to me

"Up to Me" by Bob Dylan)

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Harvard reveals Chemtrail Program

http://geoengineering.environment.harvard.edu/


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTVO7C8Ob00

To my mind, when I listen to the scientists like Harvard's Professor Keith justifying the global use of chemtrails as in the videos above---they are employing the euphemism 'Solar Geoengineering'---I think of the term 'shill' and how university professors and scientists are now "pay to play" researchers for pseudo-science. It is not too difficult to realize that "the emperor wears no clothes" ---by this I mean that scientific vanity is the prime motivator. Dylan sang in Masters of War: You play with my world like it's your little toy!

Moreover the employment of just a little critical thinking can easily debunk each and every premise that he speaks---to speak of risks and then quantify them as percentages and to then base a discussion upon this type of speculation is shameless. I am reminded of Gulliver's Travels and the backward scientific proposals that Swift made in his parody to mock the futility of these vain nihilists.

No comments: