If I’d lived my life by what others were thinkin’, the heart inside me would’ve died

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed by enforced insanity

Someone had to reach for the risin’ star, I guess it was up to me

"Up to Me" by Bob Dylan)

Thursday, November 12, 2009

We, too, are spoken into the world

Held always in Your hand---
the hand that holds being in the void.
Time trickles drop by drop.
I hear each drip and the slow measure of space falling in between another day.

Beauty, manifest at the edges surrounding each created thing.
the entire world held together is artwork too exquisite to tell.

We, too, are spoken into the world all at once, not appended,
but consummated and spoken in symphony.
To perceive anything at all means that we have already grasped the ensemble of all things.
So that this green frog might leap out and come to be.
A whole universe must appear just so this little frog may be!

No comments: