If I’d lived my life by what others were thinkin’, the heart inside me would’ve died

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed by enforced insanity

Someone had to reach for the risin’ star, I guess it was up to me

"Up to Me" by Bob Dylan)

Friday, March 09, 2007

Day of Infamy 9/11/2001

Click on 'Day of Infamy' above in order to hear "Day of Infamy" recorded by Peter Wolf on September 11, 2001 Immediately following the attacks made upon the World Trade Center. It has been reported that one musician, upon closing eyes and listening to this music while visiting a music publisher in New York City relived his experience of the fateful morning of 9/11. Perhaps it can be a touchstone for you! Simply scroll down the Crunchkin page at Stone Ruins to "Fragmentotlogy 2006" it is the second recording.

Honor to St. Michael

No comments: